National Wildlife Control Training Program
The NWCTP provides professional wildlife control training programs created by a coalition of universities, government agencies, and private industry to help prevent and control damage from wildlife.
Need to get certified? Want more training? We have the best, most complete professional training program on the market. Used by several states for training and certification the NWCTP is the only NWCOA Certified Professional Training Program . Buy the book or sign up for the online training program.
Click here to buy the online training program or the book!
Get the best wildlife control training book available! Newly revised!
Guaranteed to make your job easier in the field.
- 12 core chapters on technical tips for wildlife damage management
- Physical Safety and Wildlife disease information
- Best available training and certification program online and in print
- Procedures for safe, legal, socially acceptable, and effective wildlife damage management
- 29 chapters with handling and control information for common nuisance wildlife
- Professional and Legal Information
- 475 -page printed manual, fully illustrated
- $49.95 including free media mail shipping
Looking for homeowner and non licensed wildlife control training?
Check out our Master Gardener Training program. It is the most complete wildlife damage management training program is designed for Master Gardener Volunteers, farming, land, and property owners.
We have the best species control information in the country. Compiled by wildlife biologists, professors of wildlife damage management, and experts from government and private agencies. Complete with biological information and the latest damage prevention and control methods.
For more information on wildlife control, visit The Internet Center for Wildlife Damage Management http://ICWDM.org